Camelot Technology brings its formidable engineering talents to the world of analog, creating a phono stage incorporating innovative design concepts and a host of remarkable features at an amazingly affordable price. The Lancelot PRO Phono Stage provides uncompromising accuracy with staggeringly low noise, and is completely devoid of transient and frequency dependent gain errors.
The ultra-wide bandwidth of the Lancelot PRO minimizes in-band phase shift, and provides exceptional phase and frequency response accuracy.
The Lancelot PRO accepts both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, with user-adjustable input loading.
The Lancelot PRO also utilizes "The Charm II", a state-of-the-art rechargeable Battery-Based Power Supply which allows the unit to function on pure DC power for over ten hours. This special power supply eliminates AC-induced hum and ground problems normally associated with conventional phono preamplifiers.
- "The Charm II" Pure DC Rechargeable Battery-Based Power Supply for ten hour DC operation.
- True dual mono, dual chassis design
- Independent MC and MM transducer inputs
- User selectable input loading both resistive and capacitive (resistive only for MC)
- Ultra-low noise, fully differential front end
- Passive RIAA equalization
- Low tolerance passive component
- 29 db gain for MM; 45 to 55db gain for MC (dependent on resistor selection)
- Preformed "plug-in" 1% metal film resistors supplied for exact matching to any MC cartridge
- Charm II: 7 1/2" wide, 2 5/8" high, 6 1/2" deep - 6 pounds
- Phono module: 7" wide, 1" high, 3 5/8" deep - 1 pound